Subject Areas on Research
- Advances in Pharmacotherapy of Late-Life Depression.
- Adverse Effects of Pharmacologic Treatments of Major Depression in Older Adults.
- Comparative effectiveness of dual-action versus single-action antidepressants for the treatment of depression in people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Efficacy and safety of duloxetine versus placebo in adolescents with juvenile fibromyalgia: results from a randomized controlled trial.
- Efficacy and tolerability of antidepressants in pediatric anxiety disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis.