Subject Areas on Research
- New Developments in Insomnia Medications of Relevance to Mental Health Disorders.
- Orexin receptor antagonists for the treatment of insomnia and potential treatment of other neuropsychiatric indications.
- Phase II Proof-of-Concept Trial of the Orexin Receptor Antagonist Filorexant (MK-6096) in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder.
- Safety and efficacy of suvorexant during 1-year treatment of insomnia with subsequent abrupt treatment discontinuation: a phase 3 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Suvorexant in Patients With Insomnia: Results From Two 3-Month Randomized Controlled Clinical Trials.