Subject Areas on Research
- Currently approved and emerging oral therapies in multiple sclerosis: An update for the ophthalmologist.
- Effect of FTY720 on the SET-PP2A complex in acute myeloid leukemia; SET binding drugs have antagonistic activity.
- FTY720 stimulates multidrug transporter- and cysteinyl leukotriene-dependent T cell chemotaxis to lymph nodes.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Should we B-leavin' now?
- The therapeutic effects of SET/I2PP2A inhibitors on canine melanoma.