Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Stroke and Atrial Fibrillation in Diabetic Kidney Disease: Results From the CREDENCE Trial and Meta-Analysis.
- Eligibility of sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors among patients with diabetes mellitus admitted for heart failure.
- Eligibility varies among the 4 sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 inhibitor cardiovascular outcomes trials: implications for the general type 2 diabetes US population.
- Reduction of Cardiovascular Risk and Improved Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate by SGLT2 Inhibitors, Including Dapagliflozin, Is Consistent Across the Class: An Analysis of the Placebo Arm of EXSCEL.
- Sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitor use and risk of lower-extremity amputation: Evolving questions, evolving answers.