Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of low-frequency mutations associated with drug resistance to raltegravir before antiretroviral treatment.
- Antiretroviral intensification and valproic acid lack sustained effect on residual HIV-1 viremia or resting CD4+ cell infection.
- Effects of raltegravir on 2-long terminal repeat circle junctions in HIV type 1 viremic and aviremic patients.
- Management of patients coinfected with HCV and HIV: a close look at the role for direct-acting antivirals.
- Pharmacovirological impact of an integrase inhibitor on human immunodeficiency virus type 1 cDNA species in vivo.