Subject Areas on Research
- 131I-labeled Anti-HER2 Camelid sdAb as a Theranostic Tool in Cancer Treatment.
- A Plasmonic Gold Nanostar Theranostic Probe for In Vivo Tumor Imaging and Photothermal Therapy.
- Doxorubicin-loaded protease-activated near-infrared fluorescent polymeric nanoparticles for imaging and therapy of cancer.
- Nanotechnology-based strategies for combating toxicity and resistance in melanoma therapy.
- Synergistic Immuno Photothermal Nanotherapy (SYMPHONY) for the Treatment of Unresectable and Metastatic Cancers.
- α-Helical coiled-coil peptide materials for biomedical applications.