Subject Areas on Research
- Caspase-11-mediated endothelial pyroptosis underlies endotoxemia-induced lung injury.
- Constitutive Interferon Maintains GBP Expression Required for Release of Bacterial Components Upstream of Pyroptosis and Anti-DNA Responses.
- IL-1β, IL-18, and eicosanoids promote neutrophil recruitment to pore-induced intracellular traps following pyroptosis.
- Inflammasome Activation by Bacterial Outer Membrane Vesicles Requires Guanylate Binding Proteins.
- Inflammasome, Inflammation, and Tissue Homeostasis.
- Inflammasomes Coordinate Pyroptosis and Natural Killer Cell Cytotoxicity to Clear Infection by a Ubiquitous Environmental Bacterium.
- Neutrophil Caspase-11 Is Essential to Defend against a Cytosol-Invasive Bacterium.
- Pyroptosis triggers pore-induced intracellular traps (PITs) that capture bacteria and lead to their clearance by efferocytosis.
- Pyroptotic cell death defends against intracellular pathogens.
- The Crohn's Disease Risk Factor IRGM Limits NLRP3 Inflammasome Activation by Impeding Its Assembly and by Mediating Its Selective Autophagy.
- The pathological role of NLRs and AIM2 inflammasome-mediated pyroptosis in damaged blood-brain barrier after traumatic brain injury.
Keywords of People