Self Expandable Metallic Stents
Subject Areas on Research
- 5-Year Outcomes of Self-Expanding Transcatheter Versus Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in High-Risk Patients.
- Drug-eluting stents versus bare-metal stents in saphenous vein grafts: a double-blind, randomised trial.
- Flow diversion of fusiform intracranial aneurysms.
- Pipeline-assisted coiling versus pipeline in flow diversion treatment of intracranial aneurysms.
- Predictors of Clinical Outcome After Treatment of Intracranial Aneurysms with the Pipeline Embolization Device.
- Removal of Epithelialized Uncovered Metal Stent. A New Approach to An Old Problem.