Subject Areas on Research
- 3,4-diaminopyridine base effectively treats the weakness of Lambert-Eaton myasthenia.
- A case of infant delirium in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Continue or not to continue? Attitudes towards deprescribing among community-dwelling older adults in China.
- Deprescribing Education vs Usual Care for Patients With Cognitive Impairment and Primary Care Clinicians: The OPTIMIZE Pragmatic Cluster Randomized Trial.
- Deprescribing in Older Adults With Cardiovascular Disease.
- Deprescribing medications: Do out-of-pocket costs have a role?
- Designing a Primary Care-Based Deprescribing Intervention for Patients with Dementia and Multiple Chronic Conditions: a Qualitative Study.
- Discontinuation and Management of Direct-Acting Anticoagulants for Emergency Procedures.
- High Prevalence of Fall-Related Medication Use in Older Veterans at Risk for Falls.
- Initiation, Continuation, Switching, and Withdrawal of Heart Failure Medical Therapies During Hospitalization.
- Intervention design in cognitively impaired populations-Lessons learned from the OPTIMIZE deprescribing pragmatic trial.
- Less is More: Deprescribing Medications in Older Adults with Kidney Disease: A Review.
- Medication Use Quality and Safety in Older Adults: 2018 Update.
- Medication use quality and safety in older adults: 2020 update.
- Perspectives on Deprescribing Communication in Primary Care.
- Pharmacotherapy in Older Adults with Cardiovascular Disease: Report from an American College of Cardiology, American Geriatrics Society, and National Institute on Aging Workshop.
- The OPTIMIZE patient- and family-centered, primary care-based deprescribing intervention for older adults with dementia or mild cognitive impairment and multiple chronic conditions: study protocol for a pragmatic cluster randomized controlled trial.
- The ketogenic diet and remission of psychotic symptoms in schizophrenia: Two case studies.
- Update on Medication Use Quality and Safety in Older Adults, 2017.
- Vasculitis and Pregnancy.
- Willingness of older people living with dementia and mild cognitive impairment and their caregivers to have medications deprescribed.