Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing the need for a medical respite: perceptions of service providers and homeless persons.
- Connect-Home: Transitional Care of Skilled Nursing Facility Patients and their Caregivers.
- Effect of a Novel Interdisciplinary Teaching Program in the Care-continuum on Medical Student Knowledge and Self-Efficacy.
- Evaluation of spina bifida transitional care practices in the United States.
- Improving Patient-Centered Transitional Care after Complex Abdominal Surgery.
- Readmission Patterns and Effectiveness of Transitional Care Among Medicaid Patients With Schizophrenia and Medical Comorbidity.
- Resident Dyads Providing Transition Care to Adolescents and Young Adults With Chronic Illnesses and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Temporal Trends and Variation in Early Scheduled Follow-Up After a Hospitalization for Heart Failure: Findings from Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure.
- Transitional care in skilled nursing facilities: a multiple case study.
- Transitional care of older adults in skilled nursing facilities: A systematic review.
- Transitions in Care for Infants with Trisomy 13 or 18.
- Transitions of Care in an Era of Healthcare Transformation.
Keywords of People