Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial on Stroke telerehabilitation: The effects on falls self-efficacy and satisfaction with care.
- Automated Internet-based pain coping skills training to manage osteoarthritis pain: a randomized controlled trial.
- Benefits and Challenges of Delivering Tele-rehabilitation Services to Rural Veterans.
- Effects of Adding an Internet-Based Pain Coping Skills Training Protocol to a Standardized Education and Exercise Program for People With Persistent Hip Pain (HOPE Trial): Randomized Controlled Trial Protocol.
- Singapore Tele-technology Aided Rehabilitation in Stroke (STARS) trial: protocol of a randomized clinical trial on tele-rehabilitation for stroke patients.
- Tele-Assessment of the Berg Balance Scale: Effects of Transmission Characteristics.