Subject Areas on Research
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of atomoxetine in young children with ADHD.
- A laboratory school comparison of mixed amphetamine salts extended release (Adderall XR) and atomoxetine (Strattera) in school-aged children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- A pilot study of atomoxetine in young children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Atomoxetine (Strattera) revisited.
- Atomoxetine for weight reduction in obese women: a preliminary randomised controlled trial.
- Cognitive enhancers for the treatment of ADHD.
- Pharmacotherapy of the Preschool ADHD Treatment Study (PATS) Children Growing Up.
- Psychopharmacological treatment for very young children: contexts and guidelines.