Subject Areas on Research
- Anticholinergic vs Long-Acting β-Agonist in Combination With Inhaled Corticosteroids in Black Adults With Asthma: The BELT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Mometasone or Tiotropium in Mild Asthma with a Low Sputum Eosinophil Level.
- Risk factors for COPD exacerbations in inhaled medication users: the COPDGene study biannual longitudinal follow-up prospective cohort.
- Risk indexes for exacerbations and hospitalizations due to COPD.
- Tiotropium (Spiriva) for COPD.
- Tiotropium bromide step-up therapy for adults with uncontrolled asthma.