Long Term Adverse Effects
Subject Areas on Research
- Acute heart failure in the young: Clinical characteristics and biomarker profiles.
- Late Effects after Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation in Very Young Children after Busulfan-Based, Myeloablative Conditioning.
- Long Term Consequences of the Fontan Procedure and How to Manage Them.
- Long-Term Outcomes of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Therapy in the SCD-HeFT.
- Longer-term oral antiplatelet use in stable post-myocardial infarction patients: Insights from the long Term rIsk, clinical manaGement and healthcare Resource utilization of stable coronary artery dISease (TIGRIS) observational study.
- National Institutes of Health Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Late Effects Initiative: The Immune Dysregulation and Pathobiology Working Group Report.
- Outcomes of Ankle Distraction for the Treatment of Ankle Arthritis.
- Population-level incidence and outcomes of myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA): Insights from the Alberta contemporary acute coronary syndrome patients invasive treatment strategies (COAPT) study.
- Relationship of Body Mass Index With Outcomes After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Results From the National Cardiovascular Data-STS/ACC TVT Registry.
- Resilience and long-term outcomes after trauma: An opportunity for early intervention?
- The Development of Prostate Adenocarcinoma in a Transgender Male to Female Patient: Could Estrogen Therapy Have Played a Role?