Subject Areas on Research
- Acute heart failure in the young: Clinical characteristics and biomarker profiles.
- Bleeding risk following percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with diabetes prescribed dual anti-platelet therapy.
- Late Effects after Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation in Very Young Children after Busulfan-Based, Myeloablative Conditioning.
- Long Term Consequences of the Fontan Procedure and How to Manage Them.
- Longer-term oral antiplatelet use in stable post-myocardial infarction patients: Insights from the long Term rIsk, clinical manaGement and healthcare Resource utilization of stable coronary artery dISease (TIGRIS) observational study.
- National Institutes of Health Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Late Effects Initiative: The Immune Dysregulation and Pathobiology Working Group Report.
- Outcomes of Ankle Distraction for the Treatment of Ankle Arthritis.
- Population-level incidence and outcomes of myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA): Insights from the Alberta contemporary acute coronary syndrome patients invasive treatment strategies (COAPT) study.