Subject Areas on Research
- Acetalated Dextran Microparticles for Codelivery of STING and TLR7/8 Agonists.
- Alternative Splicing of Rice WRKY62 and WRKY76 Transcription Factor Genes in Pathogen Defense.
- DAMPs/PAMPs induce monocytic TLR activation and tolerance in COVID-19 patients; nucleic acid binding scavengers can counteract such TLR agonists.
- Damage- and pathogen-associated molecular patterns play differential roles in late mortality after critical illness.
- Global translational reprogramming is a fundamental layer of immune regulation in plants.
- Indirect activation of rhesus macaque (Macaca mulatta) NK cells in oral and mucosal draining lymph nodes.
- SnRK1A-mediated phosphorylation of a cytosolic ATPase positively regulates rice innate immunity and is inhibited by Ustilaginoidea virens effector SCRE1.
- The Cutaneous Wound Innate Immunological Microenvironment.