subject area of
- Analyzing the Impact of Increasing Mechanical Index and Energy Deposition on Shear Wave Speed Reconstruction in Human Liver.
- Eliciting and Analyzing Male Mouse Ultrasonic Vocalization (USV) Songs.
- Equivalence of time and aperture domain additive noise in ultrasound coherence.
- Longitudinal assessment of ultrasound-guided complementary microRNA therapy of hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Modified error in constitutive equations (MECE) approach for ultrasound elastography.
- Re-evaluation of low intensity pulsed ultrasound in treatment of tibial fractures (TRUST): randomized clinical trial.
- Simultaneous identification of elastic properties, thickness, and diameter of arteries excited with ultrasound radiation force.
- When Is a Fracture Not "Fresh"? Aligning Reimbursement With Patient Outcome After Treatment With Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound.