Subject Areas on Research
- CaseBook challenges: Managing gout, hyperuricemia and comorbidities -- dialogue with the experts.
- Febuxostat: a new agent for lowering serum urate.
- Gout management: let's get it right this time.
- Progress in the pharmacotherapy of gout.
- Safety of urate-lowering therapies: managing the risks to gain the benefits.
- The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease.
- Uricase and other novel agents for the management of patients with treatment-failure gout.