Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of beef ingestion by humans on plasma concentrations of creatinine, urea, and cystatin C.
- Global and regional drivers of land-use emissions in 1961-2017.
- Impact on cardiometabolic risk of a weight loss intervention with higher protein from lean red meat: Combined results of 2 randomized controlled trials in obese middle-aged and older adults.
- Markers of Renal Function in Older Adults Completing a Higher Protein Obesity Intervention and One Year Later: Findings from the MEASUR-UP Trial.
- Meat, eggs, full-fat dairy, and nutritional boogeymen: Does the way in which animals are raised affect health differently in humans?
- Red Meat Intake and Risk of ESRD.
- Unprocessed Red Meat and Processed Meat Consumption.
- What Does a Red Meat Allergy Have to Do With Anesthesia? Perioperative Management of Alpha-Gal Syndrome.