Subject Areas on Research
- Clostridium Difficile Infection from a Surgical Perspective.
- Clostridium difficile cure with fecal microbiota transplantation in a child with Pompe disease: a case report.
- Faecal microbiota transplantation from metabolically compromised human donors accelerates osteoarthritis in mice.
- The Gut Microbiota Modulates Energy Metabolism in the Hibernating Brown Bear Ursus arctos.
- The gut microbiota is associated with immune cell dynamics in humans.
- Third-party fecal microbiota transplantation following allo-HCT reconstitutes microbiome diversity.