Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of Surgical Treatment Strategies for Moderate to Severe Cervical Spinal Deformity Reveals Marked Variation in Approaches, Osteotomies, and Fusion Levels.
- Inter- and Intra-rater Reliability of the Hart-ISSG Proximal Junctional Failure Severity Scale.
- Neurosurgery in East Africa: Innovations.
- Past, Present, and Future of Neurosurgery in Uganda.
- Review of Neurosurgery Medical Professional Liability Claims in the United States.
- Two surgeons four-hand microneurosurgery with universal holder system: technical note.