Subject Areas on Research
- A pilot study of lis-dexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX/SPD489) to facilitate smoking cessation in nicotine-dependent adults with ADHD.
- A randomized controlled trial of the efficacy and safety of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate as augmentation therapy in adults with residual symptoms of major depressive disorder after treatment with escitalopram.
- Dose response effects of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate treatment in adults with ADHD: an exploratory study.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled study of the efficacy and safety of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Effects of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate treatment for ADHD on growth.
- Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (Vyvanse) for the Treatment of Neurogenic Anejaculation.
- Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate augmentation in adults with persistent executive dysfunction after partial or full remission of major depressive disorder.
- Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate: a new option in stimulant treatment for ADHD.