Subject Areas on Research
- Abiraterone in metastatic prostate cancer without previous chemotherapy.
- Burden of disease matters when it comes to systemic therapy for prostate cancer.
- Enzalutamide versus abiraterone acetate for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Exploring the Clinical Benefit of Docetaxel or Enzalutamide After Disease Progression During Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone Treatment in Men With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Prostate cancer, Version 3.2012: featured updates to the NCCN guidelines.
- Prostate-specific antigen response in black and white patients treated with abiraterone acetate for metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.
- Reversal of PSA progression on abiraterone acetate through the administration with food in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Treatment options for patients with prostate cancer who develop metastatic disease after hormonal therapy.