Subject Areas on Research
- A Supervised Approach to Robust Photoplethysmography Quality Assessment.
- A supervised machine learning semantic segmentation approach for detecting artifacts in plethysmography signals from wearables.
- Active-learning strategies in computer-assisted drug discovery.
- Automated algorithms combining structure and function outperform general ophthalmologists in diagnosing glaucoma.
- Learnability of prosodic boundaries: Is infant-directed speech easier?
- Manifold adversarial training for supervised and semi-supervised learning.
- Maximum margin semi-supervised learning with irrelevant data.
- Multimodal Fusion With Reference: Searching for Joint Neuromarkers of Working Memory Deficits in Schizophrenia.
- Multimodal manifold-regularized transfer learning for MCI conversion prediction.
- Neuroprosthetic decoder training as imitation learning
- Practical considerations for active machine learning in drug discovery.
- Putative biomarkers for predicting tumor sample purity based on gene expression data.
Keywords of People