Subject Areas on Research
- Cumulative Effects of Neighborhood Social Adversity and Personal Crime Victimization on Adolescent Psychotic Experiences.
- Domestic Violence and Families: Trauma-Focused Treatment Options.
- Evidence Base Update for Psychosocial Treatments for Children and Adolescents Exposed to Traumatic Events.
- Potentially traumatic experiences and sexual health among orphaned and separated adolescents in five low- and middle-income countries.
- Sleeping with one eye open: loneliness and sleep quality in young adults.
- Trauma exposure and sleep disturbance in a sample of youth from the National Child Traumatic Stress Network Core Data Set.
- Violence exposure and adolescents' same-day obesogenic behaviors: New findings and a replication.
- Violence exposure is associated with adolescents' same- and next-day mental health symptoms.