Subject Areas on Research
- A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the effect of eszopiclone 2 mg on sleep/wake function in older adults with primary and comorbid insomnia.
- A WASO sub-group analysis of a 6-month study of eszopiclone 3 mg.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of eszopiclone for the treatment of insomnia in patients with chronic low back pain.
- Eszopiclone coadministered with escitalopram in patients with insomnia and comorbid generalized anxiety disorder.
- In vivo evidence of the specificity of effects of GABA(A) receptor modulating medications.
- The impact of eszopiclone on sleep and cognition in patients with schizophrenia and insomnia: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Treatment of insomnia in depressed insomniacs: effects on health-related quality of life, objective and self-reported sleep, and depression.