Subject Areas on Research
- Expanding Prenatal Care to Unauthorized Immigrant Women and the Effects on Infant Health.
- HIV Testing and Mistaken Beliefs about Immigration Laws.
- Hospice Access and Scope of Services for Undocumented Immigrants: A Clinician Survey.
- Hospice Access for Undocumented Immigrants.
- Immediate postpartum, long-acting reversible contraceptive use among the Emergency Medicaid population: continuation rates and satisfaction.
- Protecting unauthorized immigrant mothers improves their children's mental health.
- Sheltering in Place in a Xenophobic Climate: COVID-19 and Children in Immigrant Families.
- The Development and Psychometric Properties of the Immigration Law Concerns Scale (ILCS) for HIV Testing.