Subject Areas on Research
- Contemporary Management of Struvite Stones Using Combined Endourologic and Medical Treatment: Predictors of Unfavorable Clinical Outcome.
- Effect of pH on the microhardness of renal calculi.
- Evaluation of synchronous twin pulse technique for shock wave lithotripsy: determination of optimal parameters for in vitro stone fragmentation.
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy: the use of chemical treatments for improved stone comminution.
- Outcomes of Ureteroscopic Stone Treatment in Patients With Spinal Cord Injury.
- Renal calculi: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and medical therapy.
- Role of stone analysis in metabolic evaluation and medical treatment of nephrolithiasis.
- Should metabolic evaluation be performed in patients with struvite stones?