Subject Areas on Research
- An Intervention to Promote Sleep and Reduce ADHD Symptoms.
- Cognitive Behavioral Insomnia Therapy for Those With Insomnia and Depression: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Infant Sleep and Parent Health Literacy.
- Peri-operative care pathways: re-engineering care to achieve the 'triple aim'.
- Reflective Writing to Teach Interdisciplinary Management of Delirium to Internal Medicine Residents.
- Tonight's Sleep Predicts Tomorrow's Fatigue: A Daily Diary Study of Long-Term Care Employees With Nonwork Caregiving Roles.
- Veterans Affairs Primary Care Provider Perceptions of Insomnia Treatment.