Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of Inpatient Palliative Care on Quality of Life 2 Weeks After Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Global Survey of Outcomes of Neurocritical Care Patients: Analysis of the PRINCE Study Part 2.
- Management of Pregnancy and Survival of Infants with Trisomy 13 or Trisomy 18.
- Minority Patients are Less Likely to Undergo Withdrawal of Care After Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- NCCN Roundtable: Palliative Care: Providing Comfort From a Patient and Provider Perspective.
- Relationship between Hospital 30-Day Mortality Rates for Heart Failure and Patterns of Early Inpatient Comfort Care.
- Systematic review and consensus definitions for the Standardised Endpoints in Perioperative Medicine (StEP) initiative: patient comfort.