Subject Areas on Research
- Engaging stakeholders and target groups in prioritising a public health intervention: the Creating Active School Environments (CASE) online Delphi study.
- Factors Associated with Initial Public School Reopening Plans During the US COVID-19 Pandemic: a Retrospective Study.
- Investigating teacher and student effects of the Incredible Years Classroom Management Program in early elementary school.
- Mapping the Growth of Heterogeneous Forms of Externalizing Problem Behavior Between Early Childhood and Adolescence:A Comparison of Parent and Teacher Ratings.
- Occupational risk factors for endometriosis in a cohort of flight attendants.
- Participatory mapping in low-resource settings: Three novel methods used to engage Kenyan youth and other community members in community-based HIV prevention research.
- Teachers' and Parents' Perspectives on a Curricular Subject of "Religion and Spirituality" for Indian Schools: A Pilot Study Toward School Mental Health Program.