Subject Areas on Research
- Automated Breast Density Measurements From Chest Computed Tomography Scans.
- Early life growth, socioeconomic status, and mammographic breast density in an urban US birth cohort.
- Focal Breast Pain: Does Breast Density Affect the Need for Ultrasound?
- Impact of Breast Density Notification Legislation on Radiologists' Practices of Reporting Breast Density: A Multi-State Study.
- Mammographic density: intersection of science, the law, and clinical practice.
- Potential Use of American College of Radiology BI-RADS Mammography Atlas for Reporting and Assessing Lesions Detected on Dedicated Breast CT Imaging: Preliminary Study.
- Screening for Breast Cancer: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement.
- Towards Prevention of Breast Cancer: What Are the Clinical Challenges?