Subject Areas on Research
- A Mixed-Methods Evaluation of a Nurse-Led Community-Based Health Home for Ethnically Diverse Older Adults With Multimorbidity in the Adult Day Health Setting.
- Comparative effectiveness of primary bariatric operations in the United States.
- Measuring the burden of multimorbidity among Medicare beneficiaries via condition counts and cumulative duration.
- Multiple Chronic Conditions in Older Adults with Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Research Priorities to Advance the Health and Health Care of Older Adults with Multiple Chronic Conditions.
Keywords of People