Subject Areas on Research
- Contemporary trends in global mortality of sepsis among young infants less than 90 days old: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Development of a Novel Assessment Tool and Code Sepsis Checklist for Neonatal Late-Onset Sepsis.
- Early-Onset Neonatal Sepsis 2015 to 2017, the Rise of Escherichia coli, and the Need for Novel Prevention Strategies.
- Golden Hour Protocol for Preterm Infants: A Quality Improvement Project.
- Identifying neonatal early-onset sepsis test and treatment decision thresholds.
- Late-onset Sepsis in Extremely Premature Infants: 2000-2011.
- Neonatal Sepsis: A Review of Pathophysiology and Current Management Strategies.
- Neurocognitive impairment after neonatal sepsis: protocol for a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes following neonatal late-onset sepsis and blood culture-negative conditions.
- Pharmacodynamics of Meropenem and Tobramycin for Neonatal Meningoencephalitis: Novel Approaches to Facilitate the Development of New Agents to Address the Challenge of Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis: Gene Association Studies in Neonatal Sepsis.
- Use of Placental/Umbilical Blood Sampling for Neonatal Admission Blood Cultures: Benefits, Challenges, and Strategies for Implementation.
- When to Include a Lumbar Puncture in the Evaluation for Neonatal Sepsis.