Subject Areas on Research
- ADAMTS metalloproteases generate active versican fragments that regulate interdigital web regression.
- Chromosome 1q21.2 and additional loci influence risk of spontaneous coronary artery dissection and myocardial infarction.
- Cross-ancestry genome-wide association analysis of corneal thickness strengthens link between complex and Mendelian eye diseases.
- Disentangling the genetics of lean mass.
- Genetic variants in the metzincin metallopeptidase family genes predict melanoma survival.
- Hedgehog pathway inhibition in chondrosarcoma using the smoothened inhibitor IPI-926 directly inhibits sarcoma cell growth.
- Large meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies identifies five loci for lean body mass.
- Mutations near amino end of alpha1(I) collagen cause combined osteogenesis imperfecta/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome by interference with N-propeptide processing.
- Rare and low-frequency coding variants alter human adult height.
- Systems Genetics Approach Identifies Gene Pathways and Adamts2 as Drivers of Isoproterenol-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy and Cardiomyopathy in Mice.
- The secreted metalloprotease ADAMTS20 is required for melanoblast survival.