Subject Areas on Research
- ASFA Category IV becomes Category I: Idiopathic thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in a patient with presumed gemcitabine-induced thrombotic microangiopathy.
- Caplacizumab Treatment for Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura.
- Is it quinine TTP/HUS or quinine TMA? ADAMTS13 levels and implications for therapy.
- Novel therapeutic approaches for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.
- Relapse of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: is it a continuum of disease?
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: 2012 American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) consensus conference on classification, diagnosis, management, and future research.
- Ticlopidine- and clopidogrel-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP): review of clinical, laboratory, epidemiological, and pharmacovigilance findings (1989-2008).
- Ticlopidine-associated ADAMTS13 activity deficient thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in 22 persons in Japan: a report from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR).