Subject Areas on Research
- Cerebral cavernous malformations are driven by ADAMTS5 proteolysis of versican.
- Characterization of and osteoarthritis susceptibility in ADAMTS-4-knockout mice.
- Hedgehog inhibits β-catenin activity in synovial joint development and osteoarthritis.
- IL-1 beta induces COX2, MMP-1, -3 and -13, ADAMTS-4, IL-1 beta and IL-6 in human tendon cells.
- Identification of an ADAMTS-4 cleavage motif using phage display leads to the development of fluorogenic peptide substrates and reveals matrilin-3 as a novel substrate.
- Mutations near amino end of alpha1(I) collagen cause combined osteogenesis imperfecta/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome by interference with N-propeptide processing.