Subject Areas on Research
- Cardioprotective proteins upregulated in the liver in response to experimental myocardial ischemia.
- New member of the trefoil factor family of proteins is an alpha-macroglobulin protease inhibitor.
- Pseudopod-like basal cell processes in intestinal cholecystokinin cells.
- STT3A, C1orf24, TFF3: putative markers for characterization of follicular thyroid neoplasms from fine-needle aspirates.
- Trefoil factor 3 immunohistochemical characterization of follicular thyroid lesions from tissue microarray.
- Trefoil factor 3 predicts incident chronic kidney disease: a case-control study nested within the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) study.
- Trefoil factor 3 stimulates human and rodent pancreatic islet beta-cell replication with retention of function.