Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteria-host cell interaction mediated by cellular cholesterol/glycolipid-enriched microdomains.
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored receptor-mediated bacterial endocytosis.
- Involvement of cellular caveolae in bacterial entry into mast cells.
- Mast cell activation by Mycobacterium tuberculosis: mediator release and role of CD48.
- Mast cell modulation of immune responses to bacteria.
- Physical and genetic linkage of the genes encoding Ly-9 and CD48 on mouse and human chromosomes 1.
- Survival of FimH-expressing enterobacteria in macrophages relies on glycolipid traffic.
- The mast cell tumor necrosis factor alpha response to FimH-expressing Escherichia coli is mediated by the glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored molecule CD48.