Subject Areas on Research
- 2B4 utilizes ITAM-containing receptor complexes to initiate intracellular signaling and cytolysis.
- Alterations of the X-linked lymphoproliferative disease gene SH2D1A in common variable immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Differential requirement for the SAP-Fyn interaction during NK T cell development and function.
- Expansion of somatically reverted memory CD8+ T cells in patients with X-linked lymphoproliferative disease caused by selective pressure from Epstein-Barr virus.
- Lymphocytic vasculitis involving the central nervous system occurs in patients with X-linked lymphoproliferative disease in the absence of Epstein-Barr virus infection.
- SAP-mediated inhibition of diacylglycerol kinase α regulates TCR-induced diacylglycerol signaling.
- X-linked lymphoproliferative disease (XLP): a model of impaired anti-viral, anti-tumor and humoral immune responses.