Subject Areas on Research
- In the absence of extrinsic signals, nutrient utilization by lymphocytes is insufficient to maintain either cell size or viability.
- Induction of primary, human antigen-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes in vitro using dendritic cells pulsed with peptides.
- The gene expression profiles of medulloblastoma cell lines resistant to preactivated cyclophosphamide.
- Two closely related human nuclear export factors utilize entirely distinct export pathways.
- Using viral species specificity to define a critical protein/RNA interaction surface.