Subject Areas on Research
- Induction of autophagy improves hepatic lipid metabolism in glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency.
- Loss of ULK1 increases RPS6KB1-NCOR1 repression of NR1H/LXR-mediated Scd1 transcription and augments lipotoxicity in hepatic cells.
- Metabolic-stress-induced rearrangement of the 14-3-3ζ interactome promotes autophagy via a ULK1- and AMPK-regulated 14-3-3ζ interaction with phosphorylated Atg9.
- Nonselective autophagy reduces mitochondrial content during starvation in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Thyroid Hormone Stimulation of Autophagy Is Essential for Mitochondrial Biogenesis and Activity in Skeletal Muscle.
- Thyroid hormone induction of mitochondrial activity is coupled to mitophagy via ROS-AMPK-ULK1 signaling.
- Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons.