Subject Areas on Research
- Autophagy Genes Enhance Murine Gammaherpesvirus 68 Reactivation from Latency by Preventing Virus-Induced Systemic Inflammation.
- Autophagy enhances NFκB activity in specific tissue macrophages by sequestering A20 to boost antifungal immunity.
- Autophagy is essential for mitochondrial clearance in mature T lymphocytes.
- Autophagy regulates endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis and calcium mobilization in T lymphocytes.
- Deletion of PIK3C3/Vps34 in sensory neurons causes rapid neurodegeneration by disrupting the endosomal but not the autophagic pathway.
- E1-like activating enzyme Atg7 is preferentially sequestered into p62 aggregates via its interaction with LC3-I.
- Lung inflammation stalls Th17-cell migration en route to the central nervous system during the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
- The lung is protected from spontaneous inflammation by autophagy in myeloid cells.