Subject Areas on Research
- An alternative and effective HIV vaccination approach based on inhibition of antigen presentation attenuators in dendritic cells.
- Innate inhibition of adaptive immunity: Mycobacterium tuberculosis-induced IL-6 inhibits macrophage responses to IFN-gamma.
- Interferon-β therapy against EAE is effective only when development of the disease depends on the NLRP3 inflammasome.
- SOCS1, SOCS3, and PIAS1 promote myogenic differentiation by inhibiting the leukemia inhibitory factor-induced JAK1/STAT1/STAT3 pathway.
- Signatures associated with rejection or recurrence in HER-2/neu-positive mammary tumors.