Subject Areas on Research
- Cross-ancestry genome-wide association analysis of corneal thickness strengthens link between complex and Mendelian eye diseases.
- Exclusion of lumican and fibromodulin as candidate genes in MYP3 linked high grade myopia.
- Keratocan and lumican regulate neutrophil infiltration and corneal clarity in lipopolysaccharide-induced keratitis by direct interaction with CXCL1.
- Lumican and muscarinic acetylcholine receptor 1 gene polymorphisms associated with high myopia.
- Regulation of corneal inflammation by neutrophil-dependent cleavage of keratan sulfate proteoglycans as a model for breakdown of the chemokine gradient.
- Structural analysis of a human glial variant laminin.