Subject Areas on Research
- A randomised trial of peri-operative positive airway pressure for postoperative delirium in patients at risk for obstructive sleep apnoea after regional anaesthesia with sedation or general anaesthesia for joint arthroplasty.
- Does the Use of Dexmedetomidine and Wound Infiltration Reduce the Incidence of Emergence Agitation After Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery?
- Nursing Perceptions and Workload Impact of a Standardized Emergence Delirium Assessment Scale in a Postanesthesia Care Unit.
- Recommendations for the nomenclature of cognitive change associated with anaesthesia and surgery-2018.
- State of the clinical science of perioperative brain health: report from the American Society of Anesthesiologists Brain Health Initiative Summit 2018.