Subject Areas on Research
- Acidic stress promotes a glioma stem cell phenotype.
- GATA6 levels modulate primitive endoderm cell fate choice and timing in the mouse blastocyst.
- Nanog-like regulates endoderm formation through the Mxtx2-Nodal pathway.
- Regulation of male germ cell cycle arrest and differentiation by DND1 is modulated by genetic background.
- Selenium Augments microRNA Directed Reprogramming of Fibroblasts to Cardiomyocytes via Nanog.
- The hypoxic microenvironment maintains glioblastoma stem cells and promotes reprogramming towards a cancer stem cell phenotype.