Aldehyde Dehydrogenase, Mitochondrial
Subject Areas on Research
- ALDH1L2 is the mitochondrial homolog of 10-formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase.
- Genetic polymorphisms modify bladder cancer recurrence and survival in a USA population-based prognostic study.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in East Asian-ancestry populations identifies four new loci for body mass index.
- Mitochondrial acetylome analysis in a mouse model of alcohol-induced liver injury utilizing SIRT3 knockout mice.
- Ovarian cancer risk, ALDH2 polymorphism and alcohol drinking: Asian data from the Ovarian Cancer Association Consortium.
- Pooled analysis of alcohol dehydrogenase genotypes and head and neck cancer: a HuGE review.
- The gene expression profiles of medulloblastoma cell lines resistant to preactivated cyclophosphamide.