Src Homology 2 Domain-Containing, Transforming Protein 1
Subject Areas on Research
- CD22 forms a quaternary complex with SHIP, Grb2, and Shc. A pathway for regulation of B lymphocyte antigen receptor-induced calcium flux.
- Canonical Wnt signaling induces vascular endothelial dysfunction via p66Shc-regulated reactive oxygen species.
- Developmental regulation of p66Shc is altered by bronchopulmonary dysplasia in baboons and humans.
- Differential expression of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) and IGF-I pathway activation in human uterine leiomyomas.
- G protein beta gamma subunits stimulate phosphorylation of Shc adapter protein.
- G protein-coupled receptors mediate two functionally distinct pathways of tyrosine phosphorylation in rat 1a fibroblasts. Shc phosphorylation and receptor endocytosis correlate with activation of Erk kinases.
- Inhibition of p66ShcA longevity gene rescues podocytes from HIV-1-induced oxidative stress and apoptosis.
- Ligand-dependent recruitment of the ErbB4 signaling complex into neuronal lipid rafts.
- Noninvasive imaging and quantification of epidermal growth factor receptor kinase activation in vivo.
- Oncogenic transformation by inhibitor-sensitive and -resistant EGFR mutants.
- Ras-dependent activation of fibroblast mitogen-activated protein kinase by 5-HT1A receptor via a G protein beta gamma-subunit-initiated pathway.
- ShcA regulates thymocyte proliferation through specific transcription factors and a c-Abl-dependent signaling axis.
- The proximity-labeling technique BioID identifies sorting nexin 6 as a member of the insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF1)-IGF1 receptor pathway.
- The role of cAMP-dependent signaling in receptor-recognized forms of alpha 2-macroglobulin-induced cellular proliferation.