Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic dissection of interspecific differences in yeast thermotolerance.
- Genome-wide functional analysis of phosphatases in the pathogenic fungus Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Getting Humans Off Monkeys' Backs: Using Primate Acclimation as a Guide for Habitat Management Efforts.
- Microbes increase thermal sensitivity in the mosquito Aedes aegypti, with the potential to change disease distributions.
- Rewiring of Signaling Networks Modulating Thermotolerance in the Human Pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans.