Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of Fatty Acid Binding Protein 7 (FABP7) in the Murine Retina.
- Human adipocyte lipid-binding protein: purification of the protein and cloning of its complementary DNA.
- Human syngeneic intestinal transplantation: evaluation of enterocyte viability with serum levels of intestinal fatty acid binding protein.
- Lack of utility of intestinal fatty acid binding protein levels in predicting intestinal allograft rejection.
- Suppressor and activator functions mediated by a repeated heptad sequence in the liver fatty acid-binding protein gene (Fabpl). Effects on renal, small intestinal, and colonic epithelial cell gene expression in transgenic mice.
- Systemic inflammatory response syndrome after human syngeneic intestinal transplantation: evidence for disruption of enterocyte barrier function.